With every purchase you make, you’re adding chapters to your credit history. If you’ve made wise, responsible purchasing and payment decisions, the road to financial strength will be paved with a good credit history.
On the other hand, if your finances have been out of control, it will affect your reputation when getting a loan or other forms of credit. This might mean higher interest rates, more restrictions on your loan, or not getting one at all.
That’s why, at Financial Avenue, we provide an online course completely dedicated to helping you understand your credit history and keep it solid. Some lessons you’ll learn include:
- Why your credit history is important
- What creditors look at in your history
- How to read and understand your credit history
- How your credit score is figured and why it’s important
- How to improve your credit score