Financial advice is loaded with fine print, disclaimers and caveats. But sometimes, you want a straight answer before digging deeper.
We answered 10 money questions in a single word, and linked to all the extra stuff.
1. How do lenders decide if I qualify for a loan or credit card?
2. What if my credit isn’t good enough?
3. Does checking my credit report hurt my score?
4. What score do I need for my credit to be considered “excellent”?
5. How old do I have to be to get a credit card?
6. How do I get money for college?
7. How can I lower my student loan interest rates?
8. How much of my income should I spend on necessities like rent, food and gas?
9. How do I simplify multiple debt payments?
10. How can I save for retirement if my employer doesn’t offer a retirement savings plan, like a 401(k)?